We also had them on the west side of the state at Parkville Nature Sanctuary, Platte Co. Thursday morning.

RuthSimmons
Jackson County, Mo

Lori Hagglund <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

I heard several BGGN on a walk through Twin Lakes in Columbia yesterday. Also heard and/or saw my FOY Field Sparrow, Ruby-crowned Kinglet, and Northern Parula at Twin Lakes. Had a FOY Chipping Sparrow and Brown Thrasher singing in my Columbia yard, too. Great day!

Lori Hagglund
Columbia, MO