I was in Istanbul, Turkey (which is in both Europe and Asia) and saw Eurasian Tree Sparrows in "Eurasia" - always makes me smile!
Catherine Davis
St Charles Co

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 13, 2015, at 4:45 PM, A John Solodar <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

About 13 years ago I was informed by an unquestionable authority that one ETS had been seen in the Boston MA area.   The conclusion that the local birders reached was that the individual had come over trapped in a railroad car then released when the car was opened.