From: Missouri Wild Bird Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Christine Kline
Sent: Sunday, April 12, 2015 5:54 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Bird Guides

I have a lady from Trenton wanting a new bird guide. She lives on a farm in a rural area and she wants to identify the birds she is seeing. Since she has nesting Black-capped Chickadees she also wants a bird guide that has breeding and nesting information. She purchased the Audubon guide from Amazon and didn't like it. Does anyone have a recommendation?

Christine Kline

Pleasant Hill, Cass County

Christine Kline

Home/Office: (816) 540-3515

Vice President, Burroughs Audubon

Committee Co-Chair ~ Wings Over Weston

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and legally privileged information. Any unauthorized review, copy, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail or via phone at 573-449-4181 and destroy all electronic or paper copies of the original message.