At Perry County Lake today, an Eastern Kingbird perched atop a small cypress
tree at the water's edge. As if to punctuate the overlap in migrants right
now, a flock of 10 snow geese flew over. I felt this was pretty late for
southeast MO. Then when we returned home, Kathy spotted two male Indigo
Buntings feeding at our doorstep among the bright male goldfinches. What a
sight. As others have said, spring is here for sure. Now I will head for the
basement, as a tornado warning has been issued!

Mark Haas, Jackson, Cape County, MO