Barb Duncan, Betty Richey and I drove through Bradford Farm today. Many of these species were reported yesterday  by the group that went, but we did have an odd duck or two. Highlights today were Blue Winged Teal, Snipe, Quail, Pectoral Sandpiper, Savannah Sparrow, many Meadowlarks, White Crowned Sparrows, Harrier, Kestrel, THE KRIDER'S RED TAILED HAWK seen yesterday, and what seemed to us as a bit odd: two Eagles sitting in a field next to what amounted to a great big puddle. This was across Vemer's Ford Road from the farm. We could not locate the Golden Plovers but at the North Jeff City Sod Farm can report that Horned Larks are around.

Jane Frazier
Jeff City