Afternoon, all.

I have three talks on the Great Horned Owls in Forest Park, St. Louis in the next month in three different cities in distinct parts of Missouri.  Here are details on these talks:

“Forest Park Owls”, Thursday, April 9, 2015, 6:00pm, Ozark Gateway Audubon Society, The Wildcat Glades Conservation & Audubon Center, 201 W Riviera Drive, Suite A, Joplin, MO 64804. 417-782-6287

"Forest Park Owls: Hidden In Plain Sight, Saturday, April 24, 9:10am, Shepherd's Center at Webster Hills UMC, 133 West Lockwood, Glendale, MO, 63122, please call for reservations at: 314-395-0988. Intended audience:  adults 55 and over

"Forest Park Owls: Hiding In Plain Sight", Thursday, May 7 2015, 6:30pm, River Bluffs Audubon Society, Runge Nature Center, 330 Commerce Drive, Jefferson City, MO 65102, 573-526-5544

I hope to see you at these talks as I travel across Missouri sharing these amazing owls with everyone.  Thanks and take care!

Sincerely,
Mark

Mark H.X. Glenshaw
City of St. Louis