Sorry for the late post, but last Wednesday afternoon I observed 60-70 DE Juncos in our backyard which is about 10 times the usual population.  As we were leaving in the evening, there were an additional 15-20 in a small tree at the edge of the driveway.  The next morning we were back to our usual population of between 6 and 10 Juncos.  I believe they were on their way back north.
Marge

Marge Lumpe
P. O. Box 448
Cole Camp, MO 65325