We have had three unusual visitors on the lake behind our house over the past few days.  There has been a single Greater White-fronted Goose hanging around with a group of Canada Geese for about 3 days, and this morning I spotted both a pair of American Wigeon and a pair of Bufflehead.  We often have species of ducks show up during migration that are not usually here in suburbia, but this is the first time in years that I have seen these here.  What a treat!

Bird on!
Susan Seyboth
Kansas City, MO