The ST. LOUIS AUDUBON SOCIETY is sponsoring a birding field trip starting

at HORSESHOE LAKE STATE PARK  on Saturday, March 14, 2015 at 8:00 AM.

DIRECTIONS:  From St. Louis continue east on I-70 to Hwy 111 (exit 6) and turn left.

Travel north on Hwy 111 about 2 miles  to Park Entrance; turn left into the park.

MEET in the first Parking Lot on the Right just inside the park; rest rooms are nearby.

PLAN:  This is planned to be a full day trip covering all three sides of the entire area

around this park region and then continue on to Riverlands or Columbia Bottom

depending on the groups desire and recent reports.

GOAL:  Seasonal Distribution Bar Graphs in the ST. LOUIS AREA BIRD GUIDE

indicate that at least 21 SPECIES OF DUCKS can be seen at this time.   On

some years we have found 17 species; can we beat that number?

BRING:  Your spotting scopes to share with others.   If you have them, also bring

FRS radios to talk between cars.   Bring Lunch and Drink; often we see too much to

finish by noon.

TRIP COST:  Free !   Everyone is welcome,  members or non-members.

MORE INFO:   E-mail me or visit   htpp://www.stlouisaudubon.org

LEADERS: Mike Grant and others

Mike Grant

Chesterfield, MO