There's a large on on the east side of Rock Quarry Road in the tall sycamores- They look beautiful against the white!  You are welcme to turnabound in my driveway - 2111 Rock Qarry because the trees are between the bridge and my drive (the "T" sign on the west side of the road)  The  Roost is about  3 to 4 tenth of a mille from Stadium Blvd.  Put your blinkers on when you see them and slow down no matter who is behind you because when you turn into my drive they'll figure you needed to stop.  If you want photo then park by the mailboxea and go through the woods opposite the roost (or carefully walk the raod on the east side of it.

Mariel Stephenson

Columbia MO