Natureshare.com is a great site for posting pictures of birds you need help identifying.

Dwight Cruikshank,
Columbia, MO

On Mar 12, 2015, at 5:44 PM, Edge Wade <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Nile,

I am not a photographer, though I appreciate the value of photography in clinching a bird i.d.

Several Mobirders are excellent photographers and use a variety of websites to post photos.  They then alert the list serve that the photos are on a specific site, give the link to the photos, and invite people to look and make comments.

I'm posting this to the list serve with the expectation that several of these accomplished photographers will be able to give you good advice (perhaps on the list serve so others may benefit).

Oh, and when you get past struggling with gull and sparrow i.d.s, please let me know your magic method--I can use some new skills!

Edge Wade
Columbia, MO