Al, this is the ebird report, from this location

40°15'39.5"N 94°41'10.4"W

40.260959, -94.686227

My husband and I were driving back to Maryville from Trenton, Mo. We always watch for wildlife, especially birds. Both of us saw a single white gull flying low over a field and commented on how unusual it was. Then we saw a picture of an ivory gull in the March 2015 issue of the Missouri Conservationist and believe it to be the bird we saw.