Al, this is the ebird report, from this location 40°15'39.5"N
94°41'10.4"W40.260959,
-94.686227

My husband and I were driving back to Maryville from Trenton, Mo. We always
watch for wildlife, especially birds. Both of us saw a single white gull
flying low over a field and commented on how unusual it was. Then we saw a
picture of an ivory gull in the March 2015 issue of the Missouri
Conservationist and believe it to be the bird we saw.