Afternoon, all.

I am giving a talk on the Great Horned Owls of Forest Park in St. Louis and my work with them in Union, MO next Tuesday, March 10 at 6:00pm at the Scenic Regional Library Union Branch.  The address is: 308 Hawthorne Drive, Union, MO, 63084.  This program is for all ages. People may reserve a spot by calling 636-583-3224. I hope to see you there!

Sincerely,
Mark

Mark H.X. Glenshaw
City of St. Louis