 We went out on the south edge of Neosho to look and listen for woodcocks tonight. We heard at least 20. We had at least 20 fly overs, some close enough to see their bills. One landed in the road in front of us and we had 2-3 aerial displays. Lots of peents, twittering and "kissy noise" was heard. We also heard a pack of coyotes singing about spring and heard the spring peepers. It was glorious!  We were there from 630-700 which will be an hour later tomorrow evening.
Becky and Mike WylieNeosho MO