Heard the first of the year in Poplar Bluff this evening, amazingly enough there is about 25% snow cover.

Luann Holst
Poplar Bluff

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 7, 2015, at 7:34 PM, Kevin Wehner <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

I went to the Forum Nature Area here in Columbia this evening and heard the "peenting" of American Woodcocks, a.k.a. Timberdoodles. I also saw four or five displays of their mating flight. Spring is on the way!

Kevin Wehner
Columbia, Mo.