MO Birders,

If you are tired of snow and cold and want a little vicarious escape to warm
weather and exotic birds, please enjoy my pictures at:

http://mikecurlew.smugmug.com/nature/africa2014/

<http://mikecurlew.smugmug.com/Nature/Africa2014/44856829_bxCVv8#!i=35986776
48&k=SN7JhJ6>

The trip was in September of 2014 and started in Windhoek, Namibia.  From
there we went west through the Namib desert to the Atlantic coast at
Swakopmund.  Then northeast to the Erongo Wilderness, Etosha NP (staying at
Okaukuejo then Mushara Lodge), N'kwazi Lodge near Rundu, Nunda River Lodge,
Camp Kwando, Chobe Safari Lodge in Botswana and finally the Zambezi Sun near
Victoria Falls in Zambia.

If you view using the slideshow feature you should see a descriptive tag at
the bottom to tell you what and where the picture is taken.

For those of you in the St. Louis area, Susan Eaton and I will present her
pictures at the combined St. Louis Audubon Society/Sierra Club on March 26.

Mike Grant

Chesterfield, MO