This evening I ran up to check on the SEOW at the CRP field NE of town. I was rewarded with seven very active and graceful Owls just after sunset. I had watched six Northern Harriers working the area a little earlier, and 4 rooster Ring-necked Pheasants in the crop field on the east side. Horned Larks still singing. Nice evening!

Later,
Steve Kinder
Chillicothe