If you like spring warblers and other migrants, check out the great birding trips our St. Louis hosts have lined up for the annual spring meeting of the Audubon Society of Missouri. Go to http://mobirds.org/ to learn more details and to register for the meeting. It will surely feel like spring by then! All birders are welcome. We look forward to seeing you in St. Louis.

Mark Haas, VP of ASM, Jackson, MO