 I hope it is permissible for me to post here. This afternoon around 4 pm at Ellis Island there were a number of white fronted geese, common goldeneyes, common mergansers, 2 white pelicans (near the lock), trumpeter swans, Canada geese, mallard ducks. On Friday, there were trumpeter swans, white fronted geese, three Bald Eagles, two Northern harriers working the area between the bird center and the turn off to the lock, common mergansers, common goldeneyes, a Red-tailed hawk, and a smaller hawk or falcon I couldn't identify.

Leslie Smith