Five people braved the snow and ice this morning for the Columbia Audubon Society field trip to Eagle Bluffs led by Lori Turner.  After we turned onto Star School Road from Route K, we scanned the flock of Horned Larks in the adjacent fields and were able to pick out 3 Lapland Longspurs although there may have been more as the flock was pretty far away.  Eagle Bluffs held a good many Greater White-fronted and Snow Geese that were on the ground although most took flight while we were there.  A good variety of ducks were present as well as at least a dozen eagles.

Here is the checklist with a few photos.

Greg Leonard
Columbia, Boone County