From: Missouri Wild Bird Forum [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Frankie Cuculich [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, February 20, 2015 6:34 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Hoary redpoll update.

The hoary redpoll was seen on Thurs. afternoon.  I wasn't home early enough today to know if it showed up.  With the weather coming in I want all that plan on coming up to see the bird to be very careful driving.  We are to get some freezing rain tonight, so please be careful.  I fill that the birds will hang around with the bad weather coming.  Any one that is planing to come, can call me and I will give weather reports on the local road conditions.
(660)342-5782
Be safe all.

Frankie Cuculich
Brashear, Mo.