My wife and I were out birding for the GBBC, as well as to prepare for the bird walk we are doing in Carondelet Park tomorrow for SLAS, and found a very unexpected bird - an Orange-crowned Warbler.  Isn't this odd? I could not find any records for the bird on ASM to help me determine if this is highly unusual, which it is for us. Here are some very poor photos I managed to get:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/wildreturn/sets/72157650793132911/

Andy Reago
St. Louis MO