We are excited to host the 18th Annual Great Backyard Bird Count. This year we are aiming to break our record of 144,000 checklists submitted during the four days of the count. To do that we need your help.
The Great Backyard Bird Count starts this Friday, February 13th and goes until Monday, February 16th. Participation takes as little as fifteen minutes and you can count from absolutely anywhere you see birds. All of the info on how to participate, find local events, and spread the word about the count is available at www.birdcount.org<http://www.birdcount.org>.
Thanks for your support of the program and happy birding!
Olivia Anton
National Audubon Society
Posted by: Susan Hazelwood
MOBirds-L Co-Owner