Andy,

This is a good record and photos are clear.  I find only Feb. birds in Missouri in the very southern edge. Several late Dec. and January records for several areas including Kansas City, Rolla and St. Louis.  One record in Feb. for Kansas just across the border which is about the same latitude.  Lots of Dec. records across Southern Canada all the way to Newfoundland, but Feb. not  many.  Hope you send in a documentation for the record.

Brad

Brad Jacobs

Missouri Department of Conservation

P.O. Box 180