From: Missouri Wild Bird Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Andrew Reago
Sent: Friday, February 13, 2015 1:16 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Orange-crowned Warbler in Carondelet Park today - 2/13/15 - Wild!

My wife and I were out birding for the GBBC, as well as to prepare for the bird walk we are doing in Carondelet Park tomorrow for SLAS, and found a very unexpected bird - an Orange-crowned Warbler.  Isn't this odd? I could not find any records for the bird on ASM to help me determine if this is highly unusual, which it is for us. Here are some very poor photos I managed to get:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/wildreturn/sets/72157650793132911/  <https://www.flickr.com/photos/wildreturn/sets/72157650793132911/ %20>

Andy Reago
St. Louis MO
  <http://www.aba.org/about/ethics.html>
Archives<https://po.missouri.edu/archives/mobirds-l.html> / Subscription options<https://po.missouri.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=mobirds-l&A=1> / ASM Website<http://mobirds.org> / Email the list owners<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

ASM Website: http://mobirds.org/