   I'm trying to remember from last year.   It seems to me that if we
entered anything in ebird the weekend of the Great Backyard Bird Count
that it automatically went to the Bird Count.   Am I remembering that
correctly or not?

   Thank you, Kathleen Anderson, Columbia

Quoting "Hazelwood, Susan" :

   We are excited to host the 18th Annual Great Backyard Bird Count.
This year we are aiming to break our record of 144,000 checklists
submitted during the four days of the count. To do that we need your
help.

   The Great Backyard Bird Count starts