"In Wilderness is the preservation of the world" ( I misquoted - not man)  ...but as man goes...so does the world..so maybe I was right after all?

Terry L. Miller
Kearney High School
Ecology/College Zoology/Genetics/Botany/Astronomy/Biology Teacher
816-628-4585

"It is the inherent dignity of every human person that we must strive to respect, to inspire, and to believe in....and what a great responsibility we have as teachers and role models!"

"If a child is to keep alive his inborn sense of wonder, he needs the companionship of at least one adult who can share it, rediscovering with him the joy, excitement, and mystery of the world we live in."       Rachel Carson