I've had about the same number of White-throated at my ground scatter  -
usually ten or so.- mariel

Mariel Stephenson

Columbia MO

From: Missouri Wild Bird Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf
Of Lawrence Herbert
Sent: Saturday, January 31, 2015 3:59 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: lack thereof

Sparrows have been very low in Joplin too,

this winter.  I've only had one White-throated in

our Joplin yard this winter.  There is a Fox Sparrow

that has wintered at the Joplin Nature Center.

Very low numbers when I go out into the country to bird

for sparrows too.

Juncos, House Finch and Goldfinch numbers here seem to

be ok.  White-crowned, White-throated, Harris's, nope.

Lowest that I have seen per my paltry record keeping in

many a winter.

Larry Herbert,  Joplin, MO.  certhia at att . net  1-31-15.

  _____

Archives <https://po.missouri.edu/archives/mobirds-l.html>  / Subscription
options <https://po.missouri.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=mobirds-l&A=1>  / ASM
<mailto:[log in to unmask]>