Lots of Greater White-fronted Geese Saturday morning. I estimate there were at least 600 Greater White-fronted Geese in Teal Pond. They swam out in long lines from behind the jetties in the western part of the pond. One Snow Goose was with them. Heron Pond had a nice assembly of ducks. I counted three dozen Northern Pintails, but more were in the weeds at the back of the pond. There were probably an equal numbers of Redheads and Canvasbacks. Even more Ringnecks, also a few Lesser Scaup and Common Goldeneye. Mallards were uncountable, with most of them back in the weeds. All three mergansers in Ellis Bay. Five Trumpeter Swans in large puddle along Red School Road.