 Subject: eBird question
 To: [log in to unmask]
 Date: Saturday, January 24, 2015, 3:31 PM

 Today I visited Swan
 Lake NWR and entered my list, which included 35 Trumpeter
 Swans, into eBird.  The other species show up, but not the
 swans.  They show up on my personal list, but not if I use
 "explore data,"  so I know that I did submit
 them.  Where did they go?  It's not an unexpected
 sighting, so I can't imagine they were filtered
 out.
 June NewmanCarroll County

 The Audubon Society of Missouri's Wild Bird
 Discussion Forum

 Archives
 / Subscription
 options / ASM Website / Email