Greetings!

Just thought I'd share that the 2 Mute Swans being observed at Binder Lake recently were thought to be the 2 Mute Swans previously observed at Quail Valley Lake. I was mistaken.

This evening 2 Mute Swans were again at Binder Lake this time in the small shorebird area pond as late as 5:07 pm. Then at 5:22 pm, I observed 5 Mute Swans at Quail Valley Lake all of which appeared to be adults.

It would seem that there are more around than I had previously thought.

Can't wait to see what the next surprise will be around that proverbial next corner!

Good Birding!

Chris Barrigar

Cole Co.
Russellville, MO