Hi MO Birders;

My name is Scott Bastian and my wife, oldest son & I will be visiting Branson over the weekend -- we are from SW Pennsylvania. We plan to search for Smith's Longspur at the Penn-sylvania Prairie northwest of Springfield for the birds on Saturday. Does anyone on the list have information regarding where and how to look there? Or anywhere else? Nearer to Branson would be nice also. Are Roadrunners findable at this time of year in the southwest corner of the state?

Thank you!