 I think someone from eBird needs to speak to this and what map they use.  On eBird, this location is a MO location.

Andy Reago
St. Louis MO

On Tue, Jan 13, 2015 at 7:49 PM, Edge Wade wrote:

 We have had this discussion before.  Al is correct.  The sign for the state line is along the spur road leading to the lot below the dam.  The maps may be based on historic location.  All the water below the dam is in Illinois.  Alas and alack!

edge wade
columbia, mo
[log in to unmask])" TARGET="_new">[log in to unmask][log in to unmask])" TARGET="_new">

[log in to unmask])" TARGET="_new">

On Jan 13, 2015, at 7:45 PM, Andrew Reago wrote: [log in to unmask])" TARGET="_new">

Al, the map you link to says approximate state line.  If you do a search online and/or look at any other map (google, delorme, etc.), the state line is way out past the parking lot. And the bird is on the MO side. I say report the bird as you see fit.

Andy Reago