Inca Dove present Saturday around 2:00 - 3:00 PM.

-----Original Message-----
From: Missouri Wild Bird Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Larry Olpin
Sent: Friday, January 09, 2015 4:31 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Inca Dove

I had a good close look at an Inca Dove in Holden, Missouri, today at about 2:50 PM. I've seen the bird many times in Arizona, but nothing beats seeing it close to home. Many thanks to Dan Cowell for his hospitality and willingness to share. By the way, Dan runs a place called Animal World that is a haven for animals in trouble, and he gives educational programs about animals. Now I've seen the dove, I need to go back and learn more about what he does.