 Subject: Locating the Ivory Gull
 To: [log in to unmask]
 Date: Friday, January 9, 2015, 8:25 PM

 I want to thank Judy Bergmann and Gary
 Vaulova who told of the possible difficulty in locating the
 gull.  I checked my e-mail one last time before we
 arrived in Quincy and saw two emails about having to go into
 an area where signs said not to go.   If I had not read
 these, we probably would not have been able to find the
 correct area.  Because of this help we were successful
 in locating the groups of bird watchers and then the bird!
  It was a wonderful time and a beautiful bird.
 Dorcas WannerSt. Charles
 County

 The Audubon Society of Missouri's Wild Bird
 Discussion Forum

 Archives
 / Subscription
 options / ASM Website / Email