Mark Corder and myself also were able to view the Ivory Gull on Wednesday.  I was amazed at how close and cooperative he was.  While we were watching it, we had the privilege of seeing it regurgitate and eat a fish!  It was so beautiful.  Thanks to everyone for all the updates.

Christine Kline

Pleasant Hill, MO ~ Cass County

From: Missouri Wild Bird Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Larry Lade
Sent: Thursday, January 08, 2015 11:46 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Ivory Gull seen 1/8/15

Great! So more people are being able to get this arctic jewel!

Larry Lade

St. Joseph, MO

On Thursday, January 8, 2015 9:51 AM, Charlene Malone <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

IVORY GULL info below

Charlene Malone
St. Louis co.

Subject: IBET Ivory Gull Thursday
Date: Thu Jan 8 2015 8:58 am
From: ILbirds-noreply AT yahoogroups.com
Adam Sell is reporting the Ivory Gull at Quincy is being seen at on a

building (presumably at the Art Keller Marina) on Quinisippi Island.

Jim Mountjoy

Galesburg IL

---