I want to thank Judy Bergmann and Gary Vaulova who told of the possible difficulty in locating the gull.  I checked my e-mail one last time before we arrived in Quincy and saw two emails about having to go into an area where signs said not to go.   If I had not read these, we probably would not have been able to find the correct area.  Because of this help we were successful in locating the groups of bird watchers and then the bird!  It was a wonderful time and a beautiful bird.
Dorcas WannerSt. Charles County