I'm posting the message below for Jane. It has had trouble getting through to the list.

Susan Hazelwood
MoBirds-L Co-Owner
Columbia, MO

The adult male Rufous, that came here on Nov. 26 and was banded, has survived the very cold days and nights (single digits) and brutal winds of the last few week.  We have been able to keep feeders ice free with thermostatically controlled heat tape.  He is a joy to watch everyday. He has had a few visitors that have enjoyed him as well.

I have posted a some pictures on my Facebook page if you are interested.  Most are taken through a window with screen so please excuse the quality, but you can see he's a very nice bird.

https://www.facebook.com/jane.nicholas1/media_set?set=a.10202838634913290.1073741826.1423963796&type=3

Best wishes to all.

Jane Nicholas

Jackson, MO