  I think someone from eBird needs to speak to this and what map they
use.  On eBird, this location is a MO location.

Andy Reago
St. Louis MO

On Tue, Jan 13, 2015 at 7:49 PM, Edge Wade wrote:

  We have had this discussion before.  Al is correct.  The sign for the
state line is along the spur road leading to the lot below the dam.  The
maps may be based on historic location.  All the water below the dam is
in Illinois.  Alas and alack!

edge wade
columbia, mo
<javascript:parent.wgMail.openComposeWindow([log in to unmask])>