All,

Only a few people responded affirmative about this walk as many that are
willing to bird in arctic weather will be headed to Quincy for the Ivory
Gull, me included.

So I am officially canceling this walk.

There is no reason you can't go to Riverlands on your own if your heart was
set on this trip.  I have been told that the ponds are frozen over so all
the birds are in Ellis Bay.  There will be a live raptor inside the Audubon
Center starting about 10.

Hope to see everybody on our next scheduled walk, Jan 31 at RMBS.

Mike Grant

SLAS Trip Coordinator

Chesterfield, MO