From: Missouri Wild Bird Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf
Of Larry Lade
Sent: Thursday, January 08, 2015 11:46 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Ivory Gull seen 1/8/15

Great! So more people are being able to get this arctic jewel!

Larry Lade

St. Joseph, MO

On Thursday, January 8, 2015 9:51 AM, Charlene Malone <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

IVORY GULL info below

Charlene Malone
St. Louis co.

----------
Subject: IBET Ivory Gull Thursday
Date: Thu Jan 8 2015 8:58 am
From: ILbirds-noreply AT yahoogroups.com
Adam Sell is reporting the Ivory Gull at Quincy is being seen at on a

building (presumably at the Art Keller Marina) on Quinisippi Island.

Jim Mountjoy

Galesburg IL

---

  _____