Hi MO Birders;

My name is Scott Bastian and my wife, oldest son & I will be visiting
Branson over the weekend -- we are from SW Pennsylvania. We plan to search
for Smith's Longspur at the Penn-sylvania Prairie northwest of Springfield
for the birds on Saturday. Does anyone on the list have information
regarding where and how to look there? Or anywhere else? Nearer to Branson
would be nice also. Are Roadrunners findable at this time of year in the
southwest corner of the state?

Thank you!