I saw the Ivory Gull. Now I'm jonesin' for Evening Grosbeaks. Thanks for the post, Mike.

On Wednesday, January 14, 2015 4:38 PM, Mike Brady <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

  A good friend of mine that lives on a farm along the Big River outside of Byrnes Mill,Jefferson Co e-mailed me  pics of some "odd birds" that he had never seen before showing up at his feeder this past weekend

 The birds were evening grosbeaks.

 There were 5 showing up Friday through Monday .He hasnt seen them since unfortunately

 So heads up if you have a feeder.Nomadic as these guys  are could show up anywhere in the state

Mike Brady
Ballwin,MO