Thanks for the heads up Tom!!!! Great views of female Long Tailed Duck
within 30 feet of rocks and well within binocular view! Special thanks to
Chrissy McClarren for letting me view it through her scope and getting me
on the duck in the first place!!! Unfortunately no pics as my phone has no
camera (I know I live in the Stone Age).