From: Missouri Wild Bird Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Jack Foreman
Sent: Wednesday, January 07, 2015 12:17 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Looking for help with bird ID.

 I think my pics just aren't good enough for a positive ID so I decided to list them as unknown passerines on my ebird list for the trip yesterday. Sure wish I'd been able to get some better shots, maybe next time. ( : Thanks to everyone who replied.

 Here's the link to the ebird list. Not a big list but the seeing the sharpie was a nice surprise.