 I think my pics just aren't good enough for a positive ID so I decided to
list them as unknown passerines on my ebird list for the trip yesterday.
Sure wish I'd been able to get some better shots, maybe next time. ( :
Thanks to everyone who replied.

 Here's the link to the ebird list. Not a big list but the seeing the
sharpie was a nice surprise.

--

This communication may be unlawfully collected and stored by the National
Security Agency (NSA).