So is Cocktail Party.
P.

John Angell Grant <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

"The Family Reunion" is a detective story....

On Sunday, January 18, 2015, Rickard A. Parker <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
In an interview with Eliot Prize winner David Harsent:
   http://www.theguardian.com/books/2015/jan/18/meet-author-david-harsent-if-dont-hear-music-dont-think-poem

Question: Is it true you once wrote detective novels?

Answer: I think poetry and detective novels do sometimes go together. There was a rumour TS Eliot wrote one (perhaps it was called Little Bloodshed?).

Anyone hear of this?

Also in the interview:

Question: What do you think poetry can do that other forms of writing cannot?

Answer: Poetry is a condensed form. It is much closer to music than to prose. If I can’t hear the music, I don’t think it is a poem.

Regards,
   Rick Parker

--
Sent from IPhone