CBC Season Greetings!

This morning at Binder Lake I ran into a visiting birder from St. Louis. Great meeting and briefly birding with you Jeff B.

We were both afforded awesome looks at a continuing Marsh Wren in the cattails on the south side of Rainbow Dr. as well as watching a large hybrid (possibly Canada X Domestic) goose. While at the southern end of the lake, we also heard a Wild Turkey clucking in the woods behind us.

Other than previously mentioned, it was pretty sparse regarding birds; even waterfowl was few and far between. Other birds present were: Common Goldeneye, Lesser Scaup, Ruddy Duck, Gadwall, Mallard and Red-breasted Merganser.

Good Birding!

Chris Barrigar

Cole Co.
Russellville, MO