Most of you should have received the December 2014 issue of The Bluebird by now.

However, our bulk mail vendor mis-stamped the address labels on a few issues making them unreadable by man or machine. The US Postal Service returned these issues to our ASM PO Box.

If you didn't receive your copy of The Bluebird, please send an email to me with your name and address and I'll see that you get a replacement issue ASAP.

Our bulk mail vendor promises better quality control in the future.

Thank you!

Kevin Wehner
Membership Chair
The Audubon Society of Missouri